Job Role: Windows Active Directory Administrator
Location : Burlington, NC
Duration :1 year
Min Years of Experience : 7+ Years
Plan, configure, administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows AD. Manage complete AD architecture with Forest/Domain/OU/User Object management.
• Function as third-tier support for the Microsoft AD issues.
• Provide planning, direction, installation and support of an MS Active Directory infrastructure.
• Manage AD permissions and Trust relationships.
• Perform systems analysis and tuning to insure optimal Microsoft AD response for multi-user environments.
• Manage/maintain production and non-production Microsoft AD infrastructure to ensure environment performs at maximum efficiency.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining Windows 2008, Windows 2003 servers.
• MS Patch administration (planning and deployment)
• Knowledge of SCCM & VMware
· Good knowledge on Microsoft Exchange
• File and Print Services
• Windows Clustering, Monitoring and Management tools like HPOVO, SIM (System Insight Manager)
• Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com