Title : SAP BPC Microsoft Consultant
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration : Long Term
Client :Gen pact
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• SAP BPC Microsoft 7.5 – Creating script logics, DM packages, Templates and cube design.
• Experience with SQL/Microsoft environment and MDX.
• Good understanding of VB coding.
• Customizing complex templates and reports.
• Building Reporting and Input Schedule templates which are compatible with BPC NetWeaver.
• Experience with Time dimension members has Days and working with multiple calendars.
• Integration experience between BPC to SAP and non-SAP applications.
• Dimension management, Data integration and security.
• Assist customers with performance and scalability issues in their environments.
• Should have good customer facing interaction/communication skills.
• 2+ years of STRONG experience in SAP BPC Microsoft version.
• Especially in SAP BPC for marketing/trade promotion type of applications.
• Good Understanding of fundamental planning, forecasting and reporting.
• At least 2 SAP BPC implementations experience.
• Coordinate with technical resources and onsite team to complete deliverables.
• Academic qualification of B.Tech/CA/ ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a good college.
• Familiarity with SAP-ERP and Business Warehouse systems preferred.
• Knowledge of financial statements and their inter-relationships.
• Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients.
• Self-directed, organized, and motivated.
• Training internal staff on advanced SAP BPC techniques and processes.
• Good written and verbal communications skills are required.
• Excellent Team Player / Good Customer interaction Skills
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
NAME: Swati Baskaran
PH NO: +1-678-720-3404 || EMAIL ID: email@example.com