Delivery Manager/Project Manager
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
- Delivery Managers are critical to the success of this approach.
- Engage early with the customer and help them (and their system integrator partners) shape a plan to deliver the solution that will transform their business.
- Use your knowledge of implementation best practices and the Saleforce product set to formulate a plan that will deliver value quickly – and act as a platform for future innovation – and you’ll stay with the customer as they execute it.
- Throughout the program, you’ll act as the customer advocate within Saleforce – reporting progress, identifying, articulating and mitigating risk, and coordinating activities and resources. You’ll bring a wealth of Saleforce resources and tools to enhance the program team and to ensure customer success.
- 5+ years’ experience of leading deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques, through full project lifecycles
- 5+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Extensive experience of at least inour industry sectors – telecommunications and media
- Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering an executive presentation.
- Project Management techniques and methodologies (e.g Agile)
- Project Management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- A working knowledge of the Salesforce platform and applications
Abraham | Recruitment Consultant | https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibrahimka/
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Skype: abraham_vdart
GMSDC – MBE