Role: Procurement Lead: Contingent Labor Sourcing & Category Management
Job Type: FTE/ Permanent
· Deliver Sourcing and Category Management for the Contingent Labor (Temp Labor) category in the Americas region. Majority of spend is in the U.S.
· Assist in developing and execution of the category strategy and plan
· Spearhead thought leadership and knowledge sharing
· Lead the Supplier Relationship Management Program
· Lead the Supplier Diversity Initiative
· Analyze spend and identify opportunities for cost savings, contract improvements and risk mitigation
· Develop and execute category strategies and plans in concert with the other functional teams (Recruiting, Finance, Legal, Sales & Delivery Teams)
· Provide thought leadership
· Provide support to sales & delivery teams in responding to RFPs for procurement of Temp Labor.
· Obtain support and agreement for procurement strategy from key stakeholders to ensure optimal compliance. Work with internal stakeholders to identify and support their need for filling contingent labor roles
· Initiate and manage Rfx’s (RFQ’s, RFI’s and RFP’s) related contract labor
· Contract negotiation and implementation
· Define and manage key supplier relationships to deliver improvement in performance, cost, service and quality. Responsible for SRM program. Measure supplier performance against contractual and service delivery targets. Lead supplier review meetings with business stakeholders and suppliers to assess supplier performance and contract compliance and take corrective action as required. Promote vendor capabilities within the organization. Provide official communication to suppliers as necessary.
· Negotiate Savings and best possible commercials across the contingent labor category. Track and report savings.
· Establish and report on measurable performance metrics for all procurement activities including supplier performance, payment terms, contractual terms, savings, and spend under management
· Establish and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: suppliers, internal customers; engaging with internal recruitment team, procurement, payables and other business stakeholders
· Assist in providing procurement solutions to our clients
· Drive value added activities by implementing innovative strategies that both support and align with the organization’s priorities and goals
· Develop and Manage the Supplier Diversity Initiative.
· 3+ years’ experience delivering contingent labor category sourcing/buying services, strategic sourcing, and contract negotiation and supplier relationship management
· Knowledge of the contingent labor market place (eg suppliers, rates, labor laws, technology)
· 5+ years experience in Procurement
· Exposure to contract laws, negotiation, market dynamics, commercial strategy, strategic sourcing, contract management and supply relationship management
· Strong communication skills and drive desired results within the organization.
· Excellent people management skills; Proficient in verbal communication, writing, time management, organizational and presentation skills
· Excellent analytical and decision making skills
· Exceptionally strong work ethic displaying a mature and professional attitude with an ability to adjust quickly to change
· Motivated, self-starter and achievement oriented
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships / partnerships (internal and external), and ability to influence and drive change
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Advance degree a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | firstname.lastname@example.org