Job Role: IT Transformation Program Manager (Global Business Services)
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 months CTH
· We’re looking for a person with 10 (preferably 15) years of experience in the IT space, familiar with IT enablement for GBS processes and new disruptive technologies. This person would be the front-end relationship manager for a GBS transformation initiative predicated on the effective use of digital technologies and analytics to create disproportionate process performance improvements for standard GBS processes like F&A, HR, Workforce Management, etc.
· This person would have strong executive presence, relationship management skills, business analysis skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. A self-driven leader with the ability to inspire customer confidence, break down a complex problem statement into its constituent parts, and bring together a wide variety of resources and capabilities from inside and outside the organization to design industry leading IT + process based disruptive solutions.
· A strong knowledge of IT systems and operations in large corporate environments, and a strong understanding of the capabilities and use-cases for modern technologies such as advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, and AI, will be necessary for this role. They don’t need to know how to operate these technologies, but they must know how they can be used, and the toolsets / issues that relate to their deployment in scalable enterprise environments is imperative.
· People with experience in IT-based transformation functions / projects in a program leader role (maybe even project manager, for the right candidate) will have an advantage.
· The role will be based in Cincinnati, and will be for 6 months to begin with – with a potential to extend indefinitely if the project succeeds. Presence in the office on a daily basis is necessary
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | firstname.lastname@example.org