Job Role: IT Manager – Night Shift
Location: Tiruchirappalli, India
Job Type: Full-time
IT Manager Responsibilities
- Understand Business needs. Abreast with latest IT trends and constantly look for new technologies and tools to contribute to business growth.
- Explore new technologies, evaluate new tools and implement cost effective solutions.
- Drive social media and digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage internal IT development teams both internal and external.
- Oversight on outsourced IT work, set up SLAs and monitor performance and compliance.
- IT Vendor management and procurement of products and services.
- Develop IT Governance policies and compliance guidelines including Security audit and asset management.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Responsible to prepare annual IT budgets and accountable for actual costs.
- BE or BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- 8+ Years of proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience (2 References will be needed during the last stage of Hiring process).
- IT staffing industry or BPO experience is huge PLUS.
- Willing to work in US Eastern Time Zone.
- Technically savvy with business analytics, CRM, Large databases, Social media, Digital technologies and tools.
- Excellent knowledge IT Infra management and support of internally and externally hosted and cloud hosted and cloud services and applications.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Experiences in design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia
About VDart Inc: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/890145/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/VDartInc Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VDartIncs/ Address: 40 Raja Colony, 2nd Floor, Collector Office Rd, Raja Colony, Tiruchirappalli Tamil Nadu 620001