SFDC Solution Architect – SalesForce (Interfaces / Integrations)
Locations –1) Krakow (Poland) 2) Freiburg (Germany)
Job Type: Contract & Fulltime
· SFDC Certified Admin
· SFDC Certified Developer
· 10-12+ Years of IT Experience.
· Lead and contribute to all business and technical solutions of SFDC
· Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
· Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
· Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
· Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
· An expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product
· Lead technical requirements gathering sessions
· Able to do compile Apex/Visual Force Development with a high level of quality
· Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques
Thanks & Regards,
Sourcing/ Recruitment Lead
VDart Inc (Bulls-I-Consulting)
Please add me to your LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibrahimka/
Follow us on Twitter for Jobs: @vdart_jobs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States