Bilingual Skills Required: English & Mandarin
Senior Oracle Supply Chain Analyst position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of multiple Oracle Manufacturing and Distribution modules. Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-7years IT experience.
- 5+ years Oracle application experience with various Manufacturing, Distribution modules like INV, Costing, OPM, PO, OM, Shipping, Pricing.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Conversational English required.
Thanks & Regards,
Sourcing/ Recruitment Lead
VDart Inc (Bulls-I-Consulting)
Please add me to your LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibrahimka/
Follow us on Twitter for Jobs: @vdart_jobs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States