Bilingual Skills Required: English & Mandarin
The Sr. Oracle Functional Analyst acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery. Conducts detailed research of vendor products and assists with general project management
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-7 years IT experience.
- 5 years Oracle application experience with various financial modules among General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CM), Treasury (XTR).
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Understand various essential business functions of an organization.
- Conversational English required.
Thanks & Regards,
Sourcing/ Recruitment Lead
VDart Inc (Bulls-I-Consulting)
Please add me to your LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibrahimka/
Follow us on Twitter for Jobs: @vdart_jobs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States