Role: Relationship Manager (IT Services)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Relationship Manager in Japan who will manage a portfolio of assigned customer, develop new business from existing client and actively seek new opportunities.
Experience: 12-15years in IT services industry
Key aspects of this role:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Be a lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customer
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
To be the right fit, you’ll need:
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Ability to engage clients at an executive and business level
· Ability to analyze dashboard information and project information to ensure both client and internal expectations are met
· Excellent understanding of process management, improvement practices, change management process, operation services.
· Experience managing global client base with knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
Mandatory: Willingness to relocate to Japan (Tokyo) and proficient in Japanese language.
Thanks & Regards,
Sourcing/ Recruitment Lead
VDart Inc (Bulls-I-Consulting)
Please add me to your LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibrahimka/
Follow us on Twitter for Jobs: @vdart_jobs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States