Role: Attorney/ Lawyer
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent/ FTE
· We are seeking a lawyer with 12-14 years of employment law experience for this Egham/ London based role.
· You will report to the Senior Director for Legal and will be expected to have experience in handling all aspects of an in-house legal department and in particular labour and employment matters in the EU and other European countries.
· We are looking for a confident counselor who can work with a high degree of independence in providing day to day legal advice on multiple employment and other legal issues such as employee rebadging, managing litigation and disputes, and handling negotiations with employee representatives.
· You must be a team player and able to partner well with others.
· The selected candidate will also be able to anticipate potential employment and other compliance related issues and concerns and will be able to plan a proactive remediation strategy for the Company.
· Candidates with both law firm and in house employment experience are of particular interest.”
Share resume to abraham /Call +44-07451 200183 (UK)/ +1-678-720-3170 (US)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States