Role: Payroll Analyst
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
· Coordinating with payroll Vendor for Payroll Processing
· Consolidating Payroll input Data from various stakeholders in the requisite format and sending it to payroll vendor.
· Review Payroll complainces, i.e. monthly tax returns, Reporting information to Collectum, Fora, etc…in relation to payroll processing.
· Reviewing the payroll output received from vendor and comparing with inputs.
· Sharing final payroll files including bank file for payment disbursal.
· Conducting Payroll Clinics for employee queries.
· Sending mailers to new employees for tax table & personal no if not available.
· Constant discussion with payroll vendor for improvement in payroll delivery.
· Regular interactions with TLs / Managers to update on key changes in payroll procedures.
· Establishing Maker-Checker process in all activities related to payroll.
· Acting as a back-up for team in case of emergency.
· Ad-hoc duties and activities as required; and all new activities as the role evolves.
Above Job description is indicative only and not conclusive.
Share resume to abraham /Call +44-07451 200183 (UK)/ +1-678-720-3170 (US)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States