Business Continuity Management Site Lead – Krakow, Poland
Designation: Manager / Sr. Manager
Job Family: Risk and Compliance
Band: E3 |
Experience: 6 – 8 years | Qualification: Graduation, Post-Graduation
Our Client has ambitious plans in the areas of Risk management, Business Continuity, Privacy, Information Security and Compliance. Risk and Compliance organization has been formed with the objective to achieve the organization goals and customer requirements in these areas. A detailed road map has been formed to achieve the plans to become an industry leader.
The incumbent shall be part of the Corporate BCM team within Risk & Compliance.
Scope of Work:
The Incumbent will be responsible for program managing all BCM and Crisis Management lifecycle aspects to adhere to contractual commitment, for one or more customer accounts in One Line of Business in the organization. This role provides the opportunity to work closely with internal and external stakeholders in ensuring the preparedness and compliance of the customers to stringent regulatory requirements, in a timely and planned manner and leading response during a BC event.
The ideal candidate should possess:
· Overall 6 to 8 years work experience in IT / ITES Industry with good understanding in the domain.
· Good understanding and exposure to business operations in IT Application Support and Maintenance, Infrastructure, Business Services.
· Be a self-starter with good inter personal skills and ability to work with multiple teams from the enabling functions across locations.
- Customer/Auditor facing skills and experience
- Having experience in Risk Management related program implementation in multiple domains(BPO, ITIS will be preference)
- Prior experience in Business Continuity Management with industry recognized certification (Certified Lead Auditor or Implementer in ISO 27001, ISO 22301) would be an added advantage.
- Should have sound knowledge of IT disaster recovery program
- Ability to logically convince stakeholders to take necessary actions
- Have good presentation, analytical and MIS skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide support and guidance to the engagements
o To identify and track the BCP / DR requirements as per contractual agreements.
o To implement BCM and Crisis Management lifecycle activities on an ongoing basis across the sites
o Ensure Customer policies are adhered to during BCP at all times
o Represent the R&C BCM team on Governance meetings and client visits
o Maintain and monitor engagement/site level BCM Risk Register for the various sites
· Track and report BCM program compliance to R&C and Engagement leadership
· Lead and drive BCM design, strategy implementation and exercising as part of engagement delivery model
· Implement and monitor business continuity education, training and awareness in the Account[s].
· Represent the R&C BCM team and Account[s] in Audits, Customer Meetings
· Follow-up on the status of corrective actions taken for Audit observations.
· Review and monitor major incident reports provided by the BCMS Leader, together with the results of any investigation carried out.
· During an incident that results in the invocation of the BCP, lead coordination and incident response, as applicable to the respective location, for the account[s].
· Identify areas of improvement and suggest changes, if any, to functional leadership
Share resume to abraham /Call +44-07451 200183 (UK)/ +1-678-720-3170 (US)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States