Position: Liferay Portal Developer
Location: Boise, ID
Position Type: Contract
- Developer with 8+ Years of overall experience in Java/J2EE and JSR 168/286 Portlet technologies
- Should have played the Technical Lead role for the last 4 years and at least 3 years in Liferay Portal (5.x & 6.x)
- Should architectural and design expertise in core Liferay portal solutions (EXT environment/Plugins/ OSGI) and JSR/JSF Portlets – Spring & STRUTS
- Should have implemented and delivered at least 2 or 3 large/medium Enterprise Portal solutions.
- Must have developed systems security that calls for integration with secure Single Sign-on and Web access management solutions
- Must have experienced in integrating Portal with ECM, Search, Collaborations, etc., – Open Source and COTS/ legacy/3rd party integration – Point-to-point, links/mash-up, Open Web Integration protocols (SOA and REST in specific).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Liferay Portal (5.x & 6.x), EXT Plugin, Java/J2EE, JSF, JSR Portlets, UML/Rational, Spring/STRUTS MVC & Hibernate ORM frameworks, OSGI, Eclipse, Linux/Unix, MySQL/Oracle
- R & R
- Requirements gathering, Understanding & documenting the detailed Technical requirements – Architecture, Design & Data and Integration
- Requirements gathering, Understanding & documenting the detailed Non-Technical requirements – Security, Performance, Scalability, Usability & Availability
- Perform technical architecture and detailed design (Technical, Solution & Deployment)
- Technical leadership and driving the development/ implementation with technical team
- Create common components, reusable and best practices
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States