Role: QHSE Specialist –Deputy Manager
Location: – Poland
Job Type: Fulltime Permanent
Band: – E2
Essential Qualification: –
· Minimum: Graduate in any stream with ability to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of Polish language would be an added advantage.
Desirable Qualification –
· Additional qualification in Occupational Health & Safety, Environment, Energy Management
· Lead Auditor ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007
Essential Experience and skills required –
· Practical HSE work experience of minimum 5-6 years
· Experience in deploying integrated QHSE Management systems
· Experience in conducting safety assessment, preparation of assessment reports and conducting internal audits
· Preparation and execution of QHSE deployment plans.
· Strong computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with an ability to utilize the tracking system.
· English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication and good presentation skills with ability to maintain relationships with different departments and verticals.
· Self-motivated & Willing to travel and work in 24*7 environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Complete deployment including Management and Implementation of HSE Management systems as per ISO 9001: 2008; ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007
· Sharing of Global HSE best practices among all locations.
· Charting out QHSE objectives/targets and subsequent management programs with clear action plan for achieving the same.
· Capacity building and training of employees and support staff on HSE requirements and maintaining records of the same. Travelling to client locations to impart trainings
· Up gradation of QHSE procedures from time to time including HSE policy and subsequent implementation. Providing significant inputs to improve the processes.
· HSE requirements sharing with vendor partners and suppliers and seeking their compliance on the same from time to time
· Identification of HSE Legal requirements and evaluation of compliance, including communicating with legal entities to ensure 100% reporting and compliance.
· Monitoring and measurement of HSE legal parameters and other parameters which are significant and providing a detailed analysis report to the location head with action plans to improve further.
· Adopt the role of QHSE convener and ensuring participation of all stakeholders while framing HSE policies and procedures and maintain records of the same.
· Ensuring all Emergency paraphernalia is maintained timely and records of such maintenance and corresponding mock drills are demonstrated from time to time
· Documenting and implementing Operational control procedures and work instructions pertaining to HSE and ensure there is uniformity of such practices across all centers.
· Conduct QHSE survey and internal audits. Assist teams in client/customer audits and take lead during external certification audits.
Share resume to abraham /Call +44-07451 200183 (UK)/ +1-678-720-3170 (US)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States