Role: Corporate Counsel (Outsourcing Transactions)
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Fulltime Permanent
Experience: 6 – 15
IT Outsourcing Contracts – Must have done – 50 -100 million contracts
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Corporate Counsel experienced in Technology and Outsourcing Services transactions to join our team in London
• Legal support for Sales of inbound and outbound procurement, sales and revenue generation agreements. Deep experience in Outsourcing Service Agreements from the vendor’s and Sales required to support customer’s complex outsourcing models.
• Communicating effectively about contractual and business matters, providing good risk/benefit analysis and guidance to CLIENT’s internal stakeholders including Sales, Finance, HR and Delivery.
• Reviewing, drafting and negotiating complex IT Services and Outsourcing Agreements with CLIENT’s Customer’s per CLIENT guidelines including: Master Outsourcing Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Bids and RFPs, and Statements of Work. Commonly negotiated agreements include procurement, subcontracting, software licensing, reseller agreements, NDAs, and SOWs.
• Experience with Governmental Contracting (Locals, State, Federal) a plus; and
• Performing other contract and general corporate functions as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Applicant must be a qualified Attorney currently licensed to practice law the country.
• Direct experience in structuring, negotiating, and drafting high tech and outsourcing services contracts.
• A genuine enjoyment for providing legal support to sales teams in the high tech and outsourcing industry. Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and have excellent organizational, communication, and problem solving abilities.
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org /Call +44-07451 200183 (UK)/ +1-678-720-3170 (US)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States