Role: Office Administrator In-Charge
Job Type: Fulltime Permanent
Key responsibilities of Admin In-charge
· To manage the various vendors providing services and goods related to our facility, employees and devices/equipment.
· To do sourcing via the Capex/Opex process and to follow/manage the additional processes for a contract creation. To co-operate with the Finance and Legal teams to make contracts.
· To support accounts for setting up OMCs.
· To give support, help, guidance and advices to expatriates and local employees in various problems and challenges. Giving translation help and advising in local and specific matters, e.g. KELA, taxation, immigration, registering etc.
· To support HR in some matters, e.g. insurance and health care related issues.
· To implement and run day-to-day operations/processes to meet security requirements and follow the client policies, e.g. visitor, parking, laptop, gate pass, access control, inward/outward materials etc. processes.
· To ensure the Admin processes/procedures are in place to meet requirements of different audits and make sure we are compliant.
· To manage customer visits and company/employee events (arranging logistics, accommodation, meeting facilities, catering, restaurant bookings etc.)
· To report several matters to the central team on monthly basis, e.g. seating, dashboard, CCTV, incidents etc.
· To plan and implement Quality, Health, Safety and Environment concept for client in co-operation with an external agency and central team.
· To manage mobile phone subscriptions and devices.
· To create annual budget.
· To manage the possible office expansions.
· To manage the Admin Audits
· To communicate/inform the employees at the office about relevant matters.
· Submission of Monthly MIS
· To manage the vendor invoices
· To co-operate with local IT in various matters.
· To act as a Reporting Manager to an Office/Admin Assistant.
Main responsibilities of Assistant:
· Invoice processes (Neon/Toscana)
· Vendor creation
· Receptionist/secretary duties
· Postal and courier services
· Visitor management
· Ordering of ID cards, business cards, laptop passes etc.
· Managing of access keys
· Co-ordination of lunch vouchers
· Ordering of printed materials and office supplies
· Managing of mobile phone invoices
· Assisting employees with different issues, e.g. scanning, printing, copying etc.
Share resume to abraham /Call +44-07451 200183 (UK)/ +1-678-720-3170 (US)
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States