Role : SQL Server Development DBA
Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : 6 Months
- Has 10+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
- Experience understanding the healthcare/HL7 data
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot complex SQL code
- Strong SSIS Development Experience a
- Experience working with various reporting tools such as Tableau or Reporting Services
- Experience designing stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints
- Strong knowledge of normalization, primary and foreign key constraints
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, SSIS, SSMS, PerfMon, DMVs)
- Experience working with JSON and XML
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures ( creating KBs, whitepapers, topology diagrams)
- Experience working with Visual Studio Database Projects desired
- Experience working in a Windows Azure Environment
- Knowledge of both Azure SQL Database as well as IAAS SQL Servers are desired
- Experience working in a development scrum team desired.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
- Experience working with sensitive data such as PHI, HIPPA or PCI
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States