Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Fulltime
· Total 8 – 12 years of work experience including successful completion of minimum 3 SAP full life cycle implementations and rollouts in ABAP covering requirements gathering and analysis, designing business blueprint, fit / gap analysis, configuration, testing, training, data migration, object remediation and production support.
· Industry experience in Aerospace & Defence and manufacturing industry is preferred
· Hands-on experience should include RICEFW developments for all the modules of SAP ECC6.0, using various ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, ALE/IDoc’s, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions, ABAP webdynpro, BSP
· Should have very strong debugging skills and quick problem solving skills
· Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test Scripts
· Strong skills in Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP developments
· Ensure compliance to development standards as per SAP best practices for ABAP developments
· Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
· Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
· Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new
· Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution
· Work with SAP to resolve software bugs, if any
· Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform the same
· Application research.
· Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for incidents raised
· Experience in MS office (Excel, Word and Power point Presentation)
· Desirable: SAP ABAP Certification
· Extensive problem solving, decision-making skills coupled with excellent teamwork, good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good Oral and Written communication skills in English
· Strong customer and Quality focus
· Proactive in learning and highly self-motivated.
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States