Role: Primavera Scheduler
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Experience: 6-8 Years’ Experience on Primavera Scheduler
• Individual will need Experience in Project planning & scheduling using primavera tools.
• Thorough understanding of project scheduling fundamentals like earned value analysis, critical path analysis and resource analysis.
• Ability to analyze data present in reports and understand its impact on project & business performance, individuals will be expected to have a passion to learn & continuously improve processes.
• 5+ years’ experience in a planning, PMO or process improvement role with Primavera P6
• Experienced in working with the business defining business process improvements and translating needs into system requirements and long term Project Plans.
• Create and maintain Schedules in Primavera.
• Provide project planning and scheduling expertise and leadership for a global organization
• Implement consistent planning, scheduling, and resource management processes to meet varying project sizes, scope, and needs
• Establish operational rhythm for project scheduling and resource management processes
• Share knowledge and experience through process improvement, training, and mentoring
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States