Role: Desktop Support Management
Duration- 3 Months
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job description for DSM:
· 3+ years of technical experience in integration and support of server and desktop technologies including hardware, software, SCCM 2012, SCOM 2012, imaging and automation to include SCCM 2012, to perform the following tasks:
· Reporting and software deployments
· Troubleshooting the software package, client and server components.
· Deployment of standard software packaging and patch deployment methodologies.
· Desktop/application troubleshooting
· 5-7 years’ experience supporting various versions of Microsoft Operating Systems, Server 2008 and 2012, Active Directory. OU design, AD replication and group policies.
· Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP).
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities. This should include experience in designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for enterprise implementations using Microsoft Office products such as MS Project and MS Visio.
· Scripting experience with PowerShell and other languages such as VBScript.
· Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose problems across multiple disciplines.
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States