Role: Lync Specialist
Location: Melville, NY
Skillful in doing configuration on Audio Codes/SBC/SBA devices
· Good Experience in handling Contact Center issues eg Netcall
· Experience in upgrading, installing, configuring, designing and migrating to LyncSFB
· Should have Lync with Enterprise Voice experience namely:
· Experience in Lync SFB with full Voice and Video integration is highly desired.
· Experience in utilizing Lync as a PBX replacement
· Must have diverse technical background with experience on multiple technologies
· Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies and its integration with Lync Server
· Good in server administration and troubleshooting
· Good knowledge on the working for SBC, SBA, Director Server etc.
· Strong career interest with a focus on professional improvement focused on Unified Communication technologies.
· Experience working in enterprise environments
· Should be comfortable working with a team with a diverse skill set, location and culture across different countries.
· Preferred certifications but not mandatory – MCSA, MCSE (current release), MCTS or MCITP Lync
Must be adaptable and quickly understand the new technologies/emerging markets
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States