Role: Network Operations Engineer
Location: Menlo Park , CA
Employment Type: FTE
Min exp: 10 years
Must Have: Cisco, Juniper professional certifications like – CCNP, JNCIS/ JNCIP
Must have: Juniper MX960 routers, BGP/OSPF
We require 1 Network L3 resource in MPK with Spanish speaking/writing skill.
· Install, configure and support large-scale production and corporate network infrastructure
· including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport equipment.
· Troubleshoot network hardware and software, working with 3rd party hardware
· vendors and suppliers on root cause analysis and resolution.
· Troubleshoot and repair local and long haul circuits, working with both internal resources
· and 3rd party vendors to isolate and resolve cabling issues.
· Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks as needed
· while limiting the impact on the production network
· Use internal software, tools, and scripts to configure, monitor, and repair network
· Perform queue management for alarms, tasks, and incidents and participate in ongoing
· deployment projects
· Troubleshooting network link/device/configuration issues, isolating the problem,
· fixing the problem
· Creating new RMA requests through OEM vendors for both replacement devices,
· as well as obtaining technical assistance when troubleshooting devices.
· Verify capacity, draining traffic, suppressing alarms before replacing; optics, line
· cards, sup cards.
· Tracking, maintaining and updating asset inventory of defective and replacement
· Troubleshoot, tracing , looping links to locate the physical issue.
· The ideal candidate will have 9+ years’ experience in networks installation, configuration
· and support.
· Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and Service
· Provider network hardware platforms and architectures including data center
· switching platforms.
· Strong working knowledge of routing and switching technologies and protocols
· Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting
· skills, systems and tools, and creative problem solving abilities under pressure
· Strong working knowledge of Linux OS and CLI navigation
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States