Role : Network Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Mode of hire : TP/FTE
· Network engineer role is to support the operations and making day to day changes in the network environment. Candidate should be good with Cisco routers i.e. 3935, 7200, ASR series and Cisco switches i.e. 3750, 4500, 6500, Nexus platforms.
· Experienced data network engineer working on mid/large / complex / mission critical data network environments, ability to perform level2+ troubleshooting, diagnosis, and implementation of changes on products, protocols, and strategies in use at UCI.
· Routing – BGP and OSPF
· Switching – STP, Layer 2 Troubleshooting
· Nexus – Cisco Nexus 7000,5000 and 2000 series switches and good command over NXOS
· MVPN – Must have good hands on experience on Cisco DMVPN.
· Multicast – Should be good with Multicast configuration and troubleshooting
· Load Balancer – Candidate should have good understanding of Citrix Netscaler or any other Load Balancer.
· Riverbed – Its always preferred if candidate has worked or have basic knowledge. Riverbed Steelhead devices.
· Wireless – Candidate with working knowledge of Cisco wireless technology will be preferred.
· Nexus 1000v – Knowledge of Cisco Nexus 1000V switch with 1010 and 1110 appliances will be preferred
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States