Role: Pega Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Permanent/ FTE
- At least 5 years of BPM Experience
- Pega CSA/CSAA certification
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including Agile Scrum). Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 7).
- Understanding of various Pega Rules – Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
- Application Security concepts, Integration[REST] and their error handling
- Creating and executing Unit Test plans, defect identification and fixing, code deployment and migration
- PEGA performance tuning/optimization experience.
- Deliver quality work products in compliance with client standards
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States