Role: Siebel Administrator
Location: Germantown, MD
Job Type: Contract-To-Hire/ Fulltime Employment
· Siebel server installation, configuration, patch management.
· Application monitoring and troubleshooting activities, deployment activities, environment refresh activities, weekend server restarts/maintenance activities, handling production tickets and production outages.
· Environment refresh: adding non-repository data, LOVs, workflows, runtime events, creating new components etc.
· Handling performance issues: long running queries, screen loading issues and other application performance issues.
· Monitoring environment/Daily health checks: Environment health checks, component monitoring, space issues /mount point issues, server/component alerts.
· AIX Unix, Solaris, Windows – Siebel version upgrades and other patch upgrades. LDAP/ADSI/S3 authentication configuration and remote user administration.
· Shell scripts and Windows batch script to trigger alerts and other monitoring jobs.
· Migrations: Repository export/import, DDL sync, SRF and other artifacts.
· Work with Oracle technical team (TAM) case of any critical issues and coordinate with various teams such as web server, database and Integration teams.
· Ability to prepare detailed RCA documentation and other relevant technical specs.
· Excellent stakeholder communications
· Exposure to ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack desirable.
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States