Role: AEM Technical Project Manager
Location: Milpitas, CA
Job Type: Contract
· Guiding the team and organization on how to use AEM practices and values to delight customers Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the AEM frameworks.
· Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
· Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example "
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States