Role : Product Owner
Location : Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible to build, prune and maintain the program backlog with input from the Product Manager, EPIC Owner and other stakeholders.
- Works closely with the Product Manager to share “Content Authority” responsibility for the solution.
- Contributes to Vision and Program Backlogs.
- Owns the Team backlog and implementation
- Co-locates with the Scrum Team and serves as the customer proxy for solution
- Drives iteration content via prioritized stories
- Reviews and re-prioritizes the backlog for Agile Release Train (ART) ceremony readiness
- Coordinates content dependencies with other Product Owners
- Acts as the main source for user story detail and priorities.
- Responsible to accept the final iteration plan
- Support Development Teams – Prioritize and attend all grooming, planning, and other ceremonies where APO support is necessary to ensure success of sprint and quarterly goals.
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States