Position: SAP SSO Security
Location: Waterbury, CT
Duration: 4 months Contract
SAP SSO Job Description:
Job specific duties include:
- Experience in installation and configuration of GRC 10.x suite: Access Control & Process Control, (Emergency Access Management, Access Risk Analysis, Access Request Management, Business Roles Management) Manage Segregation of Duties, sensitive access and mitigating controls.
- Solid working knowledge in developing ruleset for the organization.
- Solid working knowledge of SAP Business Suite on HANA.
- Implementing the elements of SSO Triggers including:
- Active Directory
- Certificates, tickets and keys
- Requesting, generating and implementing the above
- Working with keystores
- Cryptographic Libraries
- Experience with SAP Security authorization concepts across SAP components.
- Apply knowledge of SAP security and SSO in the modules of ECC, BI, SCM, PI, Portal, etc.
- Apply knowledge in SAP Security role analysis, redesign and remediation.
- Should be able to work closely with the technical team and bridge the gap between business requirements and solutions.
- Working knowledge of IT-related laws and compliance mandates (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley 404, PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, and Personal Information Privacy).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills to identify and deliver high performing solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks as well as collaborate with the Business
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States