Title: SAP HANA Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Contract
- Design and development of the Native HANA models for delivering the SAP Finance Reports
- Activation of HANA Live Content (FI Area)
- Design, Develop and test custom extensions to HANA Live content.
- Design and development of data reconciliation scripts.
- Develop and maintain change management (transports).
- Design, develop and test scripts for volume testing of SLT, HANA Models and Data Reconciliation between ECC and HANA.
- Design and development of the SLT data flows to replicate the necessary source tables from ECC and Non-SAP systems
- Unit testing of the SLT data flows and HANA Models
- Create / Update necessary project artifacts like Functional and technical specs, Unit test document
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer sessions for transitioning to support.
- Native HANA modeling – Graphical and SQL scripting views
- SLT development and testing
- Nice to have skills
- HANA Live extension
SAP BW developer skills
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States