Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Mode of Hire: Full Time
· Demonstrated exceptional cross group skills and relationship building
· Project Management experience: Ability to manage substantial milestone-driven project plans and be highly organized in order to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven track record using hard data and metrics to measure performance to determine improvements and features needed from Engineering
· Project Management – manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines
· Good technical knowledge on different Federation Protocols like SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, OAuth and WS-Federation.
· Some hands on experience in testing and debugging web based systems.
· Good program management skills including driving meetings and capturing actions items. Follow up on the actions items to take it to the completion.
· Experience on managing offshore team and onsite customer co-ordination along with requirement gathering and creating specifications out of it.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Use of bug /issue tracking system like TFS and GitHub.
· Ability to present the report to executive members
· Experience in Identity and Access Management is plus.
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States