Position: Technology Analyst – PEGA
Location: Atlanta, GA / Dallas, TX / Phoenix, AZ / San Jose, CA / Owings Mills, MD
Job Description :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 2 years of hand’s on application development experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x and Pega banking/Insurance frameworks.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Should be certified CSA Pega PRPC v6.x and V7.x
• At least 2 years’ experience in PL/SQL and shell (Unix/Linux) scripting
• At least Y years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• At least X years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object oriented programming language
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States