Role: Greenplum Consultant
Location : Houston, TX
Duration : 6 months – 1 year Contract
· 8+ year of experience.
· Participate in the development of strategic goals for leveraging big data.
· Deep working knowledge of and proven experience with Greenplum
· Architect horizontally scalable solutions (terabyte scale or larger).
· Design, develop, deploy, and maintain ETL programs and processes.
· Employ best practices to ensure high availability.
· Data warehouse performance and configuration tuning.
· Maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks.
· Respond to and resolve access and performance issues.
· Ability to work non-peak hours when needed.
· Proactively monitor performance.
· Collaborate with business intelligence teams to optimize visualizations.
· Maintain change control and testing processes for all modifications and deployments.
· Conduct research and make recommendations on big data products, services, and standards.
· Experience with Shell scripting.
· Understanding of advanced SQL.
· Working knowledge of data warehousing design and techniques.
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States