Position: NETAPP-SAN Storage
Location: Dearborn, MI
Duration: Full Time Permanent
To provide 3rd level Storage Management services, support and product support for NetApp ONTAP 7mode & CMODE administration and Storage Solutions.
· 7mode to Cmode migration tool & hands on
· Extensive knowledge & hands on in CMODE enterprise environment
· Provide daily administration and support. Responsible for incident management, problem management, change management, Knowledge management, capacity and configuration management.
· Work on installation, upgrade, migration, configuration and performance monitoring of NetApp Storage Arrays.
· Follow lifecycle oriented processes and procedures.
· Managing file access on NetApp systems for NFS and CIFS protocols.
· Configure, perform and maintain NetApp active/active cluster configuration.
· Create Aggregates, volumes and qtrees and work on aggregate and volume space management and QTrees quota Management
· Perform capacity planning, workload modelling, and prediction.
· Configure and perform Snapshot and Snap restore management.
· Configure and perform Snapmirror and snapvault management using DFM and DPM tool.
· Configure and perform data de-duplication on filers in vmware environment.
· Configure and manage NetApp vFilers in production environment.
· Troubleshoot warning and alerts and maintain NetApp filers using DFM and DPM (Operations Manager) tool.
· Involved in configuration and management of NetApp network management.
· Work on Data Ontap upgrade, motherboard and other firmware upgrade.
· On daily basis review logs to identify any failures or issues in the storage boxes
· Work on both Windows and Unix hosts ( Solaris, AIX and HP-UX )
· Actively and pre-emptively determine possible faults and causes by the execution of pre-determined health and operational checks.
· Manage and resolve problems identified by sys admins or monitoring software
· Hardware /software fault detection and vendor liaison
· Liaise with customer accounts as required
· Analyze and resolve escalated problems within target.
· Investigate, identify and document proposals that will improve application recoverability.
· Document and implement changes to technical standards as required.
· Change and problem management targets are exceeded
· Ensure that customer satisfactory levels are exceeded
· Provide recommendations to improve the storage infrastructure, and address/lead critical issues and root cause analysis
· Proven track record in the implementation and execution of documented support processes and can direct others in same.
Share resume to email@example.com
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States