Title: SAP Fico Solution Architect
Location: Trevose, PA
1. 6 – 8 years SAP FICO experience with at a minimum 1 full life cycle SAP implementations completed.
2. Primary responsibilities will be as FICO expert with the following key responsibilities:
• Strong knowledge of FI (GL/AR/AP/AA)
o Hands-on knowledge of CO – Internal Orders and Cost Center Accounting
o Experience in VIM solutions like Open Text
o Strong knowledge of FICO interfacing with MM, SD and external applications.
o Functional design creation
o Functional acceptance testing , intergration Testing
o Co-ordinating user acceptance testing issue
o Training Materials Review and Modification
o Pre Go-Live Preparation
o Ensure overall team deliverables adhere to quality standards (consistent with application architecture) and meet established timelines.
o Additional responsibilities include direction for offshore functional analysts.
• Experience with solution design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
• Experience with all aspects of the SAP implementation including : gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities.
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States