Position: Java Developer
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Duration: 6 Months – Contract
· Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) through all the four phases including Inception, Elaboration, Construction, Transition, and employing waterfall software methodologies.
· Hands on experience in scripting Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS) Technical Requirement Documents (TRD’s).
· Proficient in conducting Rapid Application Development (RAD) with Business Users, Joint Application Development (JAD) with developers, Joint Application Review (JAR) sessions with technical team including developers to develop and agree upon a system focusing on Business Requirements.
· Healthcare PBM experience is a must.
· Bachelors in Computer Science.
· Skills Knowledge Required
· Machines, tools, and equipment used or operated
· RAD 8.5, WAS 8.5, Share-point, Dimensions, TOAD for Oracle, SOAP UI, FileZilla, PUTTY
HQ: 11180 State Bridge Road Suite 402 Alpharetta, GA 30022 – US