Role: Windows 10 Trainer
Location: Ewing, NJ
Job Type: Contract
The role will be based in Ewing, New Jersey at corporate headquarters, and will train through a combination of classroom-based training, 1-on-1 sessions, and web-conferences.
There may be a requirement to travel to some of our larger sites or international locations; the trainer must have a valid passport and ability to travel.
· Develop training materials, handouts, and resources
· Lead classroom training sessions (in-person) or via web conference
· White glove treatment for executives
· Write knowledge base articles when frequently asked questions arise
· Knowledge of OneDrive, Windows 10, and Office
· Develop into O365 evangelist and stay current with the platform – learn Planner, Teams, Delve, etc.
· Ability to deliver targeted training on more advanced topics from time to time
· Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as on-going learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization’s needs.
· Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
· Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all training
· Partner with individual supervisors/managers to outline expectations and risks, to include specific training needs of staff
· Proactively work with Management team to identify and resolve issues
Skills and Experience:
· Training experience, Microsoft experience
· Aptitude learning new desktop and office programs
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
· High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
Ability to adapt and apply adult learning concepts and principals
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States