Position: PeopleSoft Finance Developer with 9.2 experience
Location:- Dallas TX
Position Type:- Contract
· Under general to broad direction, plan, design, develop, and fulfill PeopleSoft Enterprise Finance Management application development requirements for complex applications.
· Participates in gathering system requirements from business groups to develop user specifications and test requirements.
· Analyzes and developments application solutions involving combinations of platforms, processes, and database technologies.
· Interacts with analysts and end users to analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems. Prepares and delivers recommendations to resolve problems.
· Codes, tests, implements, and maintains systems to meet client needs.
· Managing end user and application support after work hours if needed.
· Analyzes data and researches application capabilities.
· Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
· Performs unit testing on application development enhancements to ensure quality and completeness.
· Reviews manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn to develop programs that meet user requirements.
· Provides project status updates to project managers and management.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Researching and staying abreast of current technology trends.
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States