Job Title: Java Hadoop Tech Lead
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Contract
Job Description: Seeking an experienced lead developer with expertise in designing/building software applications with service oriented architecture using Java and Hadoop technologies.
· Hadoop, HCatalog, HDFS, Knox, Ambari, Ranger, Hive (Hortonworks Hadoop) and Hadoop REST APIs
· Java web development (J2EE, Spring framework, hibernate)
· XML, JSON Data formats
· MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
· Windows, Linux
· GIT/ TFS
Nice to have
· Angular JS/Backbone JS
· HTML5, CSS
· 8+Years’ hands-on experience designing, building and supporting high-performing J2EE applications.
· 5+ years’ experience using Spring and Hibernate, TOMCAT, Windows Active Directory.
· Strong experience developing the Web Services and Messaging Layer using SOAP, REST, JAXB, JMS, WSDL
· 3+ years’ experience using Hadoop especially Horton works Hadoop (HDP).
· Expertise with HDFS, HCatalog, Hive.
· Good understanding of Knox, Ranger, Ambari and Kerberos.
· Expertise with Java Hadoop REST APIs.
· Experience with database technologies such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
· Experience with unit testing and source control tools like GIT, TFS, SVN
· Expertise with web and UI design and development using Angular JS, Backbone JS
· Expertise with HTML5 and CSS
· Strong Linux shell scripting and Linux knowledge.
Knowledge on TIBCO Spotfire is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham (Ibrahim) | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Get Jobs via Email – Click Here
Stay Connected With Us On Social Media
11180 State Bridge Road Suite 302 Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States