Role: User Researcher/Usability Tester
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job type: Full Time
- Creates research proposals and plans for usability testing (in person and remote) and other qualitative research, including ethnography/field research, concept testing, surveys, diary studies, task analysis, and benchmarking studies.
- Leads user research planning, execution, analysis and reporting.
- Applies research methodologies to validate new designs and evaluate existing ones.
- Leads research participant recruiting efforts by creating a database of customers, potential customers, and managing third party vendors when necessary.
- Works with other researchers, designers, product managers and developers to resolve user issues.
- Identifies usability successes and prioritize usability problems.
- Summarizes user research key points and communicate findings to design teams in an agile environment.
- Finds creative and compelling ways to present and evangelize research insights throughout the organization in order to help inform and cultivate design improvements for users.
- 3-5 years practical experience developing and conducting test plans, performing analysis, and presenting findings.
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of qualitative research methods.
- Experience running remote usability studies with the most up-to-date tools.
- Ability to conduct heuristic reviews of customer-facing applications.
- Ability to apply the right research-tools and methodologies to fit goals and constraints.
- Experience with agile usability and agile methodologies.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, facilitation and presentation skills.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience providing user research insights
- Experience conducting qualitative research
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com