Position: MongoDB Consultant
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Months
· Overall 5-8 years of experience with minimum 5 years of MongoDB database administration experience.
· Good if the person is holding MongoDB DBA certification from Mongo University
· Excellent experience on MongoDB Administration
· Good understanding of DB schema design, performance tuning and capacity planning
· Operational experience with MongoDB Data Modeling
· Understand and Optimize query performance
· Excellent understanding of MongoDB CRUD operations
· Configure and monitor MongoDB instances
· Configuring MongoDB replica set with members and arbiter
· Managing MongoDB Oplog and journals
· Configure, manage and troubleshoot MongoDB Sharded cluster
· Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments: performance issues, replication issues, or operational issues.
· Establish and maintain backup, restore and recovery processes.
· Implement and maintain MongoDB OPS Manager/Cloud Manager
· Design and implement HA/DR policies
· Comfortable in using MongoDB tools like, mongostat, mongotop, mongoexport, mongoimport, mongodump, mongorestore etc.
· Database Security management and User Management
· Skilled in performance tuning and optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
· Knowledge of Linux system administration skills
· Understand and improve current functionality of the MongoDB server
· Identify, design, implement, test, launch and support next generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of MongoDB
· Work with other engineers to coordinate seamless changes in MongoDB infrastructure
· Provide detailed assistance in Design and Deployment of MongoDB server
· Participates in application/DB outage incidents to ensure database integrity and
· Defines and maintains database problem reporting, tracking, and resolution procedures.
· Provides proactive input into design issues/constraints, performance tuning, and impact
· analysis of changes.
· Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
· Helping team members in case of Issues/Technical Problems
· Research the business needs of our applications and optimize them using MongoDB
· Interact with the MongoDB community at meetups, conferences, and in online forums
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: abraham