Role: Information Security Analyst/Service Desk
Location: Sandy Springs, GA – 4 positions
Job Type: Permanent Hire Opportunity
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Identity and Access Management Operations and Controls Ability to document and explain processes and procedures to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge / Experience with operating controls within any of the following a. ISO 27001/2 b. FISMA c. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines d. Risk management frameworks.
- Understanding of SOX related information security controls and their operation.
- Candidate should have a working hands-on knowledge of tools such as SailPoint (or equivalent tools such as CA Identity Manager OR Oracle Identity Management etc.), Active Directory, Oracle, SQL Server and application provisioning techniques Candidate should have a working knowledge of common OS and domain structures, servers, services, and their use of directory services.
- Candidate should have experience with Windows, Linux, Red Hat, etc. hosts, operating systems and applications.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of network engineering and local and wide area (LAN/WAN) technologies and topologies.
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills Self-starter; adaptable to change; motivated to set personal and program goals and proactively track performance against goals and initiatives Willingness to learn new technology, tools and create new processes to meet control objectives
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com