Duration : Long term
· At least 5 years of deep experience working as a business analyst in Agile/Scrum projects.
· Must be able to work independently in high-pressure situations with customer product owners
· Must be able to clearly articulate agile/scrum methods
· Will be a single point of contact between the development resources and the customer product owner
· Must be polished, professional, crisp and have great ability to communicate with the customer, who has a very culturally diverse team
· Must have strong experience elaborating, decomposing, and managing the requirements elicitation phase of the sprints, with highly aggressive timelines
· Must have a technical aptitude that enables fluid, clear, detailed, communications with the development team
· Most importantly, must have experience and ability to control scope – meaning: not allowing changes to requirements, once received and approved by customer
· Must be Quick learner and will need to explain teams( Business Logic) as and when required.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 678 740 6857