Job Title/Role: PCF architect
Location: Bothell, WA
Hiring Mode – TP
• Architect enterprise grade PaaS solution using of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
• Provide technical leadership in PCF
• Provide PaaS vision, strategy, technology and roadmaps to executives, technical management using PCF • Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
• Ensure the successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using PCF as well as proper operation during initial Application migration and net new development.
• Maintain deep hands ¬on technical knowledge of PCF and Application infrastructure and architectures.
• 15 years of overall IT experience
• 3+ hands on experience in architecture design, implementation and operations of IaaS & PaaS • 2+ Proven experience using PCF in architecting PaaS solutions, expected to be hands-on when required to take from solutions to implementation if required.
• Complete understanding of CF Architecture (Diego Architecture), CF components and their functionalities • Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
• Proven experience with DevOps practices and technologies in a software-defined infrastructure environment, delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC) • Proven experience in other IaaS platforms like AWS/Azure, cloud native application development • 5+ years in architecting distributed systems, designing secure scalable and elastic architectures • 5+ customer facing roles reviewing the architecture, working with technical teams and developers • 8+ experience software development experience using various languages Java/J2EE, using frameworks Sprint/Java, Noded.JS messaging • Database experience using various RDBMS/NoSQL • Experience with Cloud Native (micro services, containers/Dockers, Agile) and DevOps (CI/CD) • Understanding of Cloud design principles • Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com