Job Title: Cloud solution Architect
Location: Dallas TX, New Jersey, Seattle WA and Sunnyvale CA
Duration: Full Time
AWS Solutions Architects (SAs) – experienced technologists with technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. These SAs are passionate about working with customers to help build applications at scale. This includes enabling innovation through continuous deployment in DevOps w/ technologies like Chef and Puppet, building web & mobile scale-out applications using Memcached or Redis, RDBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres) and/or NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra) data stores, building IoT use cases and implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Spark, EMR, RedShift, and Kinesis.
SAs have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills. AWS SAs build architectures & provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, mid-tier technologies that include application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
You must be self–motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption and revenue.
· Be an AWS evangelist. Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS.
· Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
· Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
· Present sessions at HCL and industry conferences.
· Technical liaison between customers, internal practice and support teams.
· 5+ years design & implementation experience with distributed applications
· 3+ years’ experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· Working knowledge of programming languages
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
· Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
· Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science or Math background desired
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience with software/technology in a customer facing role
· Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
· Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org