JOB Title : Business Analyst with Guidewire
Location : Atlanta ,GA
Job Type : Contract
Responsibilities and Duties
• Organizes and conducts elicitation meetings to obtain all stakeholder requirements, document business processes, and explore complex system solutions with limited supervision. Act as liaison between end users and technical staff. Develop extensive understanding of business requirements and validate that system design meets those requirements.
• Provides thought leadership for highly complex business processes and makes recommendations in order to improve and support business activities. Possesses a thorough understanding about the business processes and workings of the insurance company, and knows the terminology relevant to the insurance industry.
• Proficient in all phases of Requirement Management, including gathering requirements, using proven methods for elicitation. Utilizing stakeholder requirements, adept at analyzing, documenting, and tracking complex business requirements and processes through the project lifecycle. Constructs data mappings and definitions when target systems are user-based front end applications.
• Develops functional designs with traceability to user requirements; leads efforts to obtain stakeholder approval.
• Provides time estimates for project related tasks, including risk identification regarding estimation.
• Takes the lead, or supports others, in developing complex test strategies and case scenarios. Skilled at reviewing test cases making sure they are in accordance with requirements. May write, execute and record results for testing, and also support the overall testing process by performing activities such as defect management and coordinating User Acceptance Testing.
• Demonstrates alignment with our Commitments and provides leadership by example
• Prioritizes and organizes work in self-directed manner
• Attains and maintains knowledge of assigned department
• Performs other duties as required, including supporting and coordinating with other department colleagues
• Strong understanding of various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile, and can make a recommendation for project approach.
• Provides leadership on initiatives; acts as a peer mentor to business analysts and develops their expertise.
• Experience with wire framing, use case development and/or business process mapping and reengineering.
• Ability to frame communication (both written and oral) based on the audience present, including executive level.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Active listening
• Technical translation
4yr college degree
7-10yrs business analyst experience, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, working knowledge of relational databases such as Access and structure query language (SQL) for querying and support; knowledge of application lifecycle management software such as Team Foundation Server (TFS). Insurance domain knowledge preferred.
Working knowledge of Guidewire Claim Center.
Requirements engineering; data requirements gathering and data mapping; data migration, enterprise data governance, business intelligence, or advanced analytics experienc
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-740-7008 || EMAIL ID: Jeevitha