JOB Title : Oracle DBA
Location : Oaks ,PA
Job Type : Contract
Required Skill Sets:
* Oracle 11g database installation, administration, and maintenance.
* Experience with Oracle RAC clustering.
* Proficiency with Oracle RMAN backup methodologies.
* Working knowledge of Grid Infrastructure, ASM, and ACFS implementations.
* Ability to configure and administer Oracle Enterprise Manager.
* Expertise in PL/SQL query tuning and optimizations.
* Proficiency with UNIX/Linux operating systems and shell scripting.
* Strong written and verbal skills with a focus on customer service.
* Ability to work in virtual teams and independently when required.
Optional Skill Sets:
* MySQL database administration.
* Golden Gate and/or Data Guard experience.
* Oracle 12c database administration.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of Oracle DBA experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or related engineering or technical fields.
* Oracle certifications a plus.
Though for onsite, a person with higher experience (at least 8+ years) will be required. Additionally following will be the key points:
• Golden Gate installation, configurations and working the day to day replication issues
• Since Oracle 11g is heading for retirement, hence a person worked on from 11g to 12c migration would be preferred (All SEI environments are in 11g and will be migrated to 12c).
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-740-7008 || EMAIL ID: Jeevitha