Role: Network Engineer
Job Location : Boise, Idaho
Job Type: Permanent FTE
· Hands on experience on Higher end CISCO switches (Nexus7K,5K,2K, Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750 and 2900 Series) and Routers (7200, 3800 and 2800 Series).
· Should be able to handle complex issues (Fabric paths etc.).
· Experience of managing large scale network infrastructure and Data Centers.
· In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies like STP, VTP, Multicast, QOS.
· In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols including static, dynamic (BGP, OSPF and EIGRP).
· Good understanding of MPLS and IPSEC VPN.
· Good understanding of Incident and Change Management procedures.
· Good communication skills and team coordination.
· Good experience in handling Riverbed & Infoblox
· CCNP certification or CCIE preferred.
· Excellent ITIL Knowledge – Incident, Change, Configuration, Problem Management.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org