Role : Mobile Iron Consultant
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : Contract
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Mobile Iron Licenses reconciliation.
· Consult with project teams, client, and end users to identify derived credentials and alternate tokens requirements
· Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
· Develop recommendations to client and ways to improve and enhance systems or processes
· Configure and deploy derived credentials and alternate tokens applications within the network
· Perform systems integration, and support compatibility with multiple platforms and technology
· Resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
· Participate in development of software user manuals and technical reports
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 678-720-4716 || E-mail: email@example.com
Skype: hari13888_1 || LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/in/hari-nath-a12797119
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)