Title of Position: DB2 Database Administrator/DB2/DBA (IBM) Consultant
Location: Wichita, KS
Duration: Long Term
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 8-10 years of experience
- 4+ years’ of progressively responsible professional experience in database administration and production support of DB2
- Experience in infrastructure setup of DB2
- Strong experience in administration of DB2
- Performance Tuning at all levels (sub-system, Database, SQL).
- Monitor security breaches, error log(s), database and log space, user activity and resource utilization of production environment.
- Work with application programmers to insure that application problems do not adversely affect production operations.
- The more modules list above the candidate has the better.
- Good hands-on experience of database maintenance, database health monitor, tablespace management, etc.
- Performance Tuning and DBA administration
- Strong expertise in data mining and optimizing the queries for business intelligence
- Experience with store procedures, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Strong communication, written and verbal skills
- Perform routine database maintenance, monitoring and performance tuning
- Interacting with application teams and troubleshooting database-related issues.
- Excellent Communication Skills
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com